Our mission at Senior Cat Wellness is to point the way to the best solutions and to find answers for your cat’s issues.
We have a single aim – to become the destination for those with questions and concerns about their senior cat. With every guide we write, we focus on providing support and unbiased advice to help you make the right decisions for your feline. All our articles are backed up by real scientific research and hands-on experience with senior cats.
- Why Is My Cat Suddenly So Affectionate?Sudden changes in feline behavior always raise alarm bells. If your cat’s suddenly clingy, you may not mind at first. It’ll likely be enjoyable to … Read more
- 17 Reasons Why Your Cat Is Having Trouble Jumping on ThingsJumping and climbing are instinctive behaviors for cats. Some breeds are more comfortable with heights than others, but perching above ground level enables a cat … Read more
- Do Cats Recognize Their Owners?Unlike other domesticated animals, cats don’t recognize humans as superiors and masters. In fact, they don’t even recognize owners by sight, which has led to … Read more
- Why Is My Cat So Scared of Everything All of A Sudden?If your cat is hiding or fleeing, then it’s feeling unsettled. It’s afraid that it’s at risk of harm or even that its life is … Read more
- 10 Easy Ways to Help Your Cat Pass A HairballAll cats get hairballs, regardless of whether they have short or long fur. Passing a hairball can be an unpleasant experience for cats, and they … Read more
- How Do Cats Act When They are Dying?All things must come to an end, including the lives of our beloved pets. A cat reaching the end of its life will display certain … Read more
- Why Do Cats Want You To Watch Them Eat?Some cats only like eating when their owner is present. Perhaps your cat even likes to be petted while eating. Most people don’t know if … Read more
- What Temperature Is Too Hot for Cats?The summer heat can be hard on cats, so we must ensure they stay comfortable. The temperatures that cats can cope with are different from … Read more
- Do Cats Understand Human Smiles And Facial Expressions?Cats rarely display variety in their facial expressions, relying more on body language and vocalizations to communicate with us. Humans are different, relying on facial … Read more
- What Are The Risks of Teeth Cleaning in Older Cats?Caring for cats’ teeth needs to be done, no matter how much your cat dislikes it. However, as your cat advances in years, you need … Read more
- 10 Cat Breeds with Yellow Eyes (With Pictures)Cats’ eye colors vary significantly based on their breed. However, yellow eyes are one of the most common colors and, to some, the most alluring. … Read more
- Why Do Cats Make a Chirping Sound When They See Birds?Chirping isn’t a sound that you’d normally associate with cats. However, if you pay close attention when your cat is bird-watching, you may hear a … Read more