Our mission at Senior Cat Wellness is to point the way to the best solutions and to find answers for your cat’s issues.
We have a single aim – to become the destination for those with questions and concerns about their senior cat. With every guide we write, we focus on providing support and unbiased advice to help you make the right decisions for your feline. All our articles are backed up by real scientific research and hands-on experience with senior cats.
About the Author:
Hi, My name is Richard Parker. I’m experienced in all cat health-related matters, behavioral issues, grooming techniques, and general cat care. I earned a degree in journalism in 2008 and I’m the proud owner of 5 adult cats (all adopted strays), including a senior cat who is almost 20.
Read more about me and my mission.
- Why Is My Cat Suddenly So Affectionate?Sudden changes in feline behavior always raise alarm bells. If your cat’s suddenly clingy, you may not mind at first. It’ll likely be enjoyable to … Read more
- 17 Reasons Why Your Cat Is Having Trouble Jumping on ThingsJumping and climbing are instinctive behaviors for cats. Some breeds are more comfortable with heights than others, but perching above ground level enables a cat … Read more
- Do Cats Recognize Their Owners?Unlike other domesticated animals, cats don’t recognize humans as superiors and masters. In fact, they don’t even recognize owners by sight, which has led to … Read more
- Why Is My Cat So Scared of Everything All of A Sudden?If your cat is hiding or fleeing, then it’s feeling unsettled. It’s afraid that it’s at risk of harm or even that its life is … Read more
- 10 Easy Ways to Help Your Cat Pass A HairballAll cats get hairballs, regardless of whether they have short or long fur. Passing a hairball can be an unpleasant experience for cats, and they … Read more
- How Do Cats Act When They are Dying?All things must come to an end, including the lives of our beloved pets. A cat reaching the end of its life will display certain … Read more
- How Do Indoor Cats Get Fleas?Fleas are one of the most frustrating pests to encounter in your home. No matter how many pets you have or how often you keep … Read more
- Why Do Cats Curl Their Paws Inward?It isn’t very hard to argue that everything a cat does looks adorable. However, sometimes we’re so busy admiring their cuteness that we forget to … Read more
- Why Do Cats Want You To Watch Them Eat?Some cats only like eating when their owner is present. Perhaps your cat even likes to be petted while eating. Most people don’t know if … Read more
- What Temperature Is Too Hot for Cats?The summer heat can be hard on cats, so we must ensure they stay comfortable. The temperatures that cats can cope with are different from … Read more
- Do Cats Understand Human Smiles And Facial Expressions?Cats rarely display variety in their facial expressions, relying more on body language and vocalizations to communicate with us. Humans are different, relying on facial … Read more
- What Are The Risks of Teeth Cleaning in Older Cats?Caring for cats’ teeth needs to be done, no matter how much your cat dislikes it. However, as your cat advances in years, you need … Read more